Osun State College of Technology Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) is a tertiary learning institution in Esa-Oke, Osun State, Nigeria.
The college was formerly a satellite campus of the Ibadan Polytechnic. It became autonomous on 12 October 1992 when the Governor of Osun State, Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, signed the law establishing the institution. The Osun State College of Technology was acclaimed by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) as one of the fastest growing Polytechnic in Nigeria in 2000, and again in 2006.
The management of the institution is ready to welcome all interested and qualified candidates who dully apply for her internal screening exercise.
All interested candidates who made up to the school’s entrance score in the recent JAMB UTME exercise are qualified.
OSCOTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
OSCOTECH Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Osun State College of Technology post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.