OSEP Energy Job Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply. Here are the requirements and how to apply for Front Desk Officer at OSEP Energy.
OSEP Energy Job Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply
OSEP Energy is 100% an indigenous Nigerian Limited liability company with a vision to becoming a world-class company. We bring a fresh and innovative approach to fabrication in the oil and gas sector. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, while ensuring that best quality standards are always maintained in the delivery of our products and services as well in all stages during the execution of our project.
OSEP Energy is among the few reliable and competent Local (Nigeria) engineering and construction company in Nigeria, with our seasoned professional staff with relevant experience and exposure in engineering and oil field services. We believe so much on our ability and we have come to bring high level competition in oil and gas. With such evocative and inspiring words from the Managing Director and Chief Executive, we have embarked on a positive growth oriented mission, our dedication and competence on safety has averted accident resulting from equipment/ structural failures on human errors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers,
Employment Type: Full-time
Work hours: 8am to 4pm
- As our Front Desk Officer, you will be the first point of contact for clients, visitors, and team members. Your warm smile, professional demeanour, and outstanding communication skills will set the tone for your experience with us.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors with a friendly and approachable attitude.
- Managing incoming calls and promptly directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisting with administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments and organizing meetings.
- Maintain office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Providing accurate and helpful information to clients and guests.
- Collaborating with various teams to ensure a seamless experience for everyone.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in a related discipline.
- Must have 6 months – 1 year experience in HR.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities as employee might need to go on errands.
- Proficiency in using office equipment and software.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a genuine desire to assist others.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
- Good working space with a PC as job will be remote
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Officer or similar role.
N25,000 – N30,000 / Month. (Depending on experience)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st July, 2023.