OSPOLY List of Courses [Updated] – The management of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
READ ALSO – Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) Post UTME Form
OSPOLY List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Osun State Polytechnic, Iree must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment