Osun State Polytechnic, Iree OSPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary academic institution in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The Polytechnic was formerly a satellite campus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan. It became autonomous on 12 October 1992 when the Governor of Osun State, Alhaji, Isiaka Adeleke, signed the law establishing the institution alongside The Osun State College of Technology located at Esa-Oke in Osun State. Osun State Polytechnic Iree also has Daily Part Time Program (DPT) which is located at Koko campus.
The management of the institution is ready to welcome all interested and qualified candidates who dully apply for her internal screening exercise.
All interested candidates who made up to the school’s entrance score in the recent JAMB UTME exercise are qualified.
OSPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
OSPOLY Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Osun State Polytechnic, Iree post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://portal.plapoly.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.