Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2022/2023 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid.
Please note that the scholarship application period for the (2022/2023) academic session is between the 13th of June 2022 and the 12th of August 2022.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid Eligibility
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
PAU Scholarship Document Requirment
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
- Other documents may be required if necessary.
How to Apply for PAU Scholarship 2022
1. Please click here to apply.
2. Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
3. Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.
Official Pan-Atlantic Scholarship Link
PAU Scholarship Closing Date 2022
The deadline for the submission of applications for the PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid is August 12, 2022.
Be the first to comment