Pan Atlantic University Scholarship And Financial Aid Options | 2023/2024. Unleashing Your Potential At Pan-Atlantic University: Scholarships And Financial Aid Options. Apply Now.
Pan Atlantic University Scholarship And Financial Aid Options
At Pan-Atlantic University (PAU), we are deeply committed to fostering tomorrow’s leaders by providing world-class education and a lifetime network of support. Our curriculum, designed to span over four years, is a conduit to success, paving the way for our students to realize their dreams. Our community of successful alumni further extends a plethora of career opportunities, enabling you to build and nurture relationships that last a lifetime.
Understanding that financial constraints can often be a hurdle to quality education, PAU has designed a range of financial aid possibilities. Our offerings encompass tuition fee aid, scholarships, sibling discounts, and work-study programmes, among others.
Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship
Annually, we provide scholarships to 15% of our students. This is further divided into virtually full scholarships for 5% of our students and partial scholarships for 10%. The scholarship application period for the 2022/2023 academic session is from 12th June to 11th August 2023.
Candidates are eligible for a scholarship if they can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement prior to and during their course of study at PAU, as well as the need for financial assistance.
Scholarship Application Process
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Click the Apply Here button to start your application.
- Scan and email copies of relevant supporting documents for your application to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can mail hard copies to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
- The required scholarship documents include:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ salary slip (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months’ bank statements of business account (for both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if unemployed or not in business)
- Other documents may be requested if necessary.
- Prior to submission, ensure that you meet our scholarship requirements.
- Alongside the scholarship application, candidates should also fill out the PAU online undergraduate application form here.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
We offer a unique discount rate for siblings concurrently enrolled at PAU. The discount structure is as follows:
- 1st Child: Full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
At PAU, we believe in learning while earning. Our work-study programme allows students on scholarships and others who wish to, to receive further financial aid by working at various jobs within the university. Students can work for a maximum of 20 hours per week and are paid based on the number of hours worked per month.
In addition to need-based scholarships, we offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees, subject to any increases that the University may implement later.
At PAU, we are committed to fostering your dreams and equipping you with the tools and opportunities to succeed. For more information about our financial aid options, feel free to contact us or visit our campus. Together, let’s make your dreams a reality.