PCU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Apply Now to Precious Cornerstone University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024: Eligibility And Registration Details.
PCU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Requirements
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) 2023/2024 Admission form. The institution invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to apply for admission into various first-degree programmes. Here is what you need to know about eligibility and how to register.
Courses Offered at Precious Cornerstone University
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Procurement Management
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Cyber Security
Eligibility and Requirements for Application
Eligible for participation in the screening exercise are candidates who:
- Seek admission into 100 Level and scored the prescribed cut-off mark: This category applies to candidates who have written the 2023 JAMB UTME and met the minimum score required.
- Await SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB results: Candidates who are awaiting results from these examinations are also welcome to apply.
- Seek admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and possess minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB: If you have Advanced Level passes or have taken the JUPEB/IJMB examinations, you can apply for Direct Entry into 200 Level.
- Seek transfer into 200 Level from other Universities: Transfer students from other universities who wish to continue their studies at PCU are also eligible.
- Scored less than the prescribed cut-off mark or did not sit for the 2023 JAMB UTME: If you fall into this category, you are eligible to enroll for the 8-month JUPEB Programme, which will qualify you for admission into 200 Level through Direct Entry.
Method of Application
For interested candidates, the application process is as follows:
- Visit the official PCU admission portal via the following link: https://eportal.pcu.edu.ng/admission/create.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete the application process.
Required Documents for Screening
Candidates are advised to come to the screening centre with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out of the 2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Copies of academic result Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB or equivalents (If Available)
- Writing Materials
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Processing/Screening fee payment
For additional information or inquiries, prospective applicants can visit the university’s official website at www.pcu.edu.ng. Alternatively, contact the Admission Officer at Precious Cornerstone University by calling or sending WhatsApp messages to 09084859496 or 08109043540, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for a place at Precious Cornerstone University is a step towards gaining a high-quality education in a conducive learning environment. Don’t hesitate to start your application process today. Best of luck!