Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Technical Manager. Apply Now for Technical Manager (Electrical) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited.
Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perfetti Van Melle group, one of the worlds largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum, creating imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager (Electrical)
- Providing safe equipment at all times and securing safe ways of working for operators using this equipment creating a safe working environment always.
- To lead a team of electrical engineers and electrical technicians to carry out maintenance and engineering functions in a food processing plant.
- To ensure the preventive and corrective maintenance of production, packaging and utility equipment, maximizing the uptime.
- To ensure efficient utilization of the equipment
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Preparation of equipment standards and specification
- To liaison and communicate with the suppliers, contractors (local and international)
- Assign responsibilities among the team members to get the best out of them
- Preparation of daily report, monthly as well various analyses and report using MS Excel and other software /tools
- Good understanding of the various industrial and engineering codes, standards and practices is required
- To carryout various electrical and maintenance works
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot electronics, PLC, HMI, Servo drive, instrumentation, switch gear and miscellaneous process-controlling instruments
- Ensure awareness, understanding and application of QHSE policy on assigned jobs
- Ensure awareness, understanding, and application of departmental /process QHSE objectives;
- Understand and apply the intent of the QHSE policy to assigned jobs
- Understand roles and responsibilities and the importance of conformity with the QHSE requirements.
- Participating in new limes and equipment deployments by inspecting all modifications
- To assist and carryout various project works time to time• Ensure compliance with safety guidelines by staff, visitors, contractors and suppliers
- Develop and execute programs to achieve OHS objectives and provide advice on OHS trends and indicators.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities to keep abreast of regulatory updates and industry best practice.
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios
- Monitor and inspect fire alarm infra systems and ensure reliability in the event of fire emergency.
- Facilitate internal audits of the safety management systems.
- Conduct safety inspections of electrical hand tools
- Minimum qualification and experience B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a reputable and recognized university/institution with at least 10 years of practical experience in the industrial sector to install and maintain utilities and plant equipment.
- Experience with sugar confectionary industry will be an added advantage
- Internal and installation works of equipment involved before commissioning, securing the electrical safety of equipment/lines.
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Must have knowledge about food safety principles and practices
- Analytical skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Multitasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management Skills
- Numerate Skills
- Physical and mental alertness
How to Apply for Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oluwasegun.Oke@perfettivanmelle.com using ‘Technical Manager (Electrical)’ as the subject of the mail.