Petrogap Oil and Gas Recruitment Application. See the requirements and how to apply for Maintenance Technician at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited.
Petrogap Oil and Gas Recruitment Application
Petrogap is an oil and gas company that operates in the down stream sector of the industry.
As a company which prides itself by being visionary and proactive, we have progressively developed our competencies and positioned ourselves in the industry, with use of cutting edge tech and a vibrant workforce.
We therefore believe that we are well on our way to make significant strides in the industry and be the service provider of choice to our clientele.
We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
Read also – Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Account Receivables (AR) Accountant
Eni Nigeria Recruitment for Fluid Superintendent – How to Apply
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science) – Nursing
Maintenance Technician at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating components
- Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
See also – NNPC Scholarship-Apply for Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship
Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Account Receivables (AR) Accountant
Qualifications and Requirements for Petrogap Oil and Gas Recruitment
- High school leaving certificate
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for (2) year(s)
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Problem solving aptitude
- Good physical condition.
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (Technical School)
- Advanced understanding of electrical, plumbing and other systems
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
N60,000 – NN70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Petrogap Oil and Gas Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.
Be the first to comment