Pharmacist Needed at Excel and Grace Consulting – Applications are invited from all interest persons to fill the position advertised here. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, location, job description, and how to apply.
Excel and Grace Consulting is a key player in financial & business consulting, providing financial advisory services to people and organizations in Nigeria. Endowed with seasoned Consultants in Human Capital Development, Business Development, Accounting, Operations Management, Project management, Banking, Marketing, Brand Development, and so many other fields, Excel and Grace has adequately positioned itself as a solution provider.
READ ALSO – CWAY Group Job Recruitment Offers (3 Positions Available)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Dakwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Keep abreast with current trends and best practice in the industry and ensure pharmacists are updated on same.
- Ensure strict issuing for restricted and addictive substances.
- Oversee the activities of medical store and ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Submit reports to management, give advice to management on how to improve the pharmacy and participate in leadership meetings where applicable.
- Co-ordinate the department staff and supervise all activities of the pharmacy.
- Maintain schedules and ensure a pharmacist is available when needed.
- Work with management and HR to recruit, train and mentor pharmacists or pharmacist technicians when needed.
- Control, receivedelivery, stockand labelmedicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent deterioration and avoid expired or adulterated products.
SEE ALSO – Make Money As Student with 21 High-Paying Jobs in Nigeria
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) with 2-5 years work experience
- Must possess high level of confidentiality
- Administrative skills and people management experience is a strong advantage.
N130,000 – N140,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
13th December, 2022.
READ ALSO – 6 High Paying Online Jobs in Nigeria to Earn Cool Cash – Sit at Home Jobs
Be the first to comment