Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) has officially released its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
PlaPoly Admission List for 2023/2024
The Plateau State Polytechnic has made public the names of candidates who have been granted provisional admission for its 2023/2024 ND programmes. If you applied for a programme at this esteemed institution during the said academic session, it’s time to check if you’ve made the cut.
How to Access the Plateau State Poly Admission List
Direct School Noticeboard Access
The Plateau State Polytechnic admission list for the 2023/2024 session is prominently displayed on the school’s official noticeboard. Prospective students are encouraged to visit in person to verify their admission status.
Online Admission Status Check via JAMB Portal
For those who may find it more convenient, the Plateau State Polytechnic has also provided an online method to check one’s admission status. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Navigate to the JAMB admission status checking portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Use your JAMB profile credentials to log in.
- Scroll and find the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab, then click on it.
- Choose the relevant exam year and provide your registration number in the designated field.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your Plateau State Poly admission status. Alternatively, click on ‘Access my CAPS’ for a more comprehensive view on the CAPS Admission status and other related services.
Important Note: Candidates who have not yet secured an admission should understand that the admission process is ongoing. It’s advised to consistently check both the JAMB site and the Plateau State Polytechnic website for updates regarding your admission status.
Instructions for Admitted Candidates
If you find your name on the Plateau State Polytechnic admission list, congratulations! The next steps are crucial:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer. Here’s a direct link.
- Once the admission is accepted, you should proceed to print your JAMB admission letter.
- In the event that the course you have been admitted for differs from your initial application, you have the option to apply for a change of course on the JAMB portal.