Plateau State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements [Updated] – The management of Oyo State College Of Agriculture has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know PLAPOLY courses.
Plateau State Polytechnic is a state owned polytechnic in Plateau State, North Central Nigeria. The institution has two campuses, one at Barkin Ladi and the other at Bukuru near Jos, the capital of the state.
PLAPOLY Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Foundry Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mineral Resources and Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
Plateau State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Plateau State Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.