The Polytechnic Ibadan List of Courses and Admission Requirements [Updated] – The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Poly Ibadan List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
A. Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
RECOMMENDED – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools (JAMB and Post UTME)
B. Faculty of Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Biology and Microbiology
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
C. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Painting and Sculpture
- Industrial Design
- Graphics & Printing
- Land Surveying and Geoinformatics
CHECK – JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
D. Faculty of Financial Management Science
- Banking and Finance
E. Faculty of Business and Communication Science
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Office Technology Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
Taraba State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igbo must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
What is the cut off mark for nursing in Polytechnic Ibadan?
Be the first to comment