Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Accounts Payable Supervisor. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Accounts Payable Supervisor at Promasidor Nigeria.
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Accounts Payable Supervisor
Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts and TMC
- Posting of Local invoices.
- Presentation of AP flash Report.
- Reconciliation of all open vendor positions within 14days.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation updates for the AP flash and save on the server within 14days of close.
- Ensure that all assigned account are cash matched before period close.
- Ensure all journals and recon adjustment are posted 48hrs before presentation of AP Flash
- TMC to be completed within 48hrs of receipt of statement and resolve reconciling items and post adjustments within 48hrs of receiving statement and present the reconciliation in line with closing calendar.
- Ensure monthly preparation of Accounts Payable flash report.
- Ensure monthly adherence to closing calendar for all pre-close activities and submission of flash reports.
- Ensure all allocated extra cost invoices (Shipping) and Packaging invoices are processed and posted accurately within 24hrs of receipt
- Any other jobs assigned by the HOD and SFM.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting plus ICAN final stage or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent writing Skills
- Team player
- Effective planning and organizational skill.
- Computer literate with strong presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skill
How to Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply