PTI Cutoff Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session | New Cut of Mark. Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Announces Cut off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session.
PTI Cutoff Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is to announce to the general public that the Petroleum Training Institute has released her cut off mark for the 2023/2024 Academic session. All candidates that applied for PTI are directed by this note to check below for the full cut off mark.
PTI Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Session
According to the released guidelines, to be considered for the 2023/2024 academic session’s admission, candidates must score a minimum of 130 in the recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). This cut-off mark applies to all National Diploma (ND) courses offered in the institute.
Courses Offered at PTI
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology