Petroleum Training Institute Effurun PTI Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Date, Requirements, Eligibility and procedure to Apply for PTI Post UTME is Here on this Page. See Below for the full Details.
PTI Post UTME Form
Are you looking for information about Petroleum Training Institute Admission Screening? if yes, then this article is for you. In this article, we will give you every information you need to know about Petroleum Training Institute PTI Post UTME Form and also provide you with tips that will help you secure admission at this institution without stress.
Brief History Petroleum Training Institute Effurun
Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I.) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African subregion.
It awards General Welding Certificates, ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
PTI Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
The management of Petroleum Training Institute (P.T.I.) is glad to announce to all candidate that the post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Eligibility for PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2020/2022 Post UTME screening exercise.
How Much PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is two thousand naira, (N2,000). Candidates are to note that bank charges are not included in the cost for the post UTME form.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
To apply for PTI post UTME, follow the procedures below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME.
- Fill in the online”sign on page’’ and click on “Click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of 2,000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’level result.