PTI Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 | Application in Progress. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Screening.
PTI Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 | Application in Progress
This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) that:
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as
their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, can apply for the
2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE,
EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above and
are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can
also apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
(3) Online application will start from Monday, 29th May 2023, and end on 3rd
July 2023. Late registration starts from 3rd July 2023 to 7th July 2023
(4) The screening exercise will take place from 10th – 12th July 2023.
(5) The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the
procedure for payment is as stated below:
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN POST UTME SCREENING FORM
• Visit www.pti.edu.ng
• Click on “Programmes Menu” Click on National Diploma & Higher National
Diploma Programmes and Click “Apply Here” under the National Diploma
• Fill in the “Post UTME Applicant Sign On” page and click on “Sign Up” at the
bottom of the page (Note: write down your username and password for
subsequent use and click on submit).
• This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you
will generate the RRR code.
• Print the RRR code page and take it to any Bank for payment. Make sure
you keep the RRR printout.
• After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application form,
return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on Students’ Menu
and select “Applicant Login.”
• Enter your username and password and click login.
• Fill in the online Post UTME screening form which will be presented at the
Examination/Interview Centre along with your RRR code printout, JAMB
result and O ’Level result.
(6) Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile
phone number and e–mail address with which the Institute will
communicate with candidates.
(7) Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo
cards, O ’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents
will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of
(8) NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. If the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to
log in again after payment, then send an e–mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your RRR code. Or use the Re–query at the bottom of the page.
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the
website before completing the form.
3. Each candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and e–
mail address at the point of application, as there will be no result for
wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made
by an applicant at the point of application.
4. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application
form will be obtained from the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng
For technical support, send an e–mail to email@example.com or call
For further enquiries on admissions send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08012767021, 08023295684,
08028798994, 08082494883, and 08062190657.
Onobrorhie. C. Siakpere