PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursary – CA Programme for Young South Africans 2023 – The PwC CA training program prepares you for the exciting world of business. This program will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment.
The PwC CA training program prepares you for the exciting world of business. This program will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. You can apply to our CA training program at any time during your studies, including Grade 12. If your application is successful, your leadership will begin after you have completed your honors degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursary
- Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance. Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify) have a B symbol.
- An average of 75% for all your subjects.
- Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
- First and Second-year university results in an overall average of 70%.
- Third-year university results in an overall average of 65%.
Location: Mahikeng, Cape Town, Robertson, East London, Emalahleni, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Gqeberha, Pietermaritzburg, Stellenbosch, Kimberley, Worcester, Nelspruit, Durban
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
For More Information: