Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital Recruitment for Human Resource Executive. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Human Resource Executive at Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital.
Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital Recruitment for Human Resource Executive
The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital built on nine floors provides fully comprehensive tertiary hospital solutions in most medical areas. Our journey as a healthcare provider began in March 2006 with the establishment of the Cardiac Centre, in Victoria Island, in association with the renowned Cromwell Hospital in London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of a Human Resource Executive must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
See also –
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures within the company
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Minimum of BSc in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as HR Officer and 2 years experience in the hospital setting.
- HR Certification is compulsory.
How to Apply Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital Recruitment for Human Resource Executive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2022.