Online portal for 2024 Jamb Utme Registration has been open. This post will guide you with steps to apply/register for 2024 Jamb Utme for interested candidates. The 2024 Jamb Utme Registration deadline is out –
This post is specifically on how to register and apply for jamb 2024. Portal is now open, you can now generate ePin online here.
- Create your JAMB profile.
- To create your JAMB profile, send your NIN to 55019 or 66019 as a text message. Write ‘NIN’ then space and add your 11-digit NIN number and send to 55019 or 66019.
E.g NIN 00123456789
Note that there should be space between the word NIN and your 11-digit NIN
After that, you will receive a confirmation code.
The cell phone number used for sending NIN to 55019 or 66019 is automatically tied to the candidate’s name supplied by NIMC and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2023 Application/Examination.
- Then log into the JAMB portal with the code.
- Visit any accredited bank, CBT Centre or embassy ( for candidates in foreign countries) to get the JAMB e-PIN. You will need your confirmation code and pay the required fee to get the e-PIN.
- After sending a message to 55019 or 66019, you will receive:
– 10-digit profile code
– Registered name with NIMC
-Total cost for UTME with Mock and without Mock
“Dear Fabian Thomas, Your Profile code: 172081003 and NIN 44617822814. Visit www.jamb.gov.ng, Quick Links, then IBASS for eBrochure. Buy UTME pin with Mock N7,700, without Mock N6,200 and DE pin N6,200.”
- Presents the profile code at the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as a text message to you.
- Then proceed to present the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
How to retrieve a lost Jamb profile code
- Send [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same cell phone number you registered with.
- The Profile Code would then be retrieved and delivered to your registered cell phone number.
- If your e-PIN is not received or lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 or 66019 for UTME or DE respectively from the registered cell phone number.
- The e-PIN would then be retrieved and delivered to the candidate’s registered cell phone number.