RiverBrand Energy Limited Recruitment for Project Manager. Apply now for Project Manager at RiverBrand Energy Limited. See the requirements and how to apply for the Job.
RiverBrand Energy Limited Recruitment for Project Manager
RiverBrand Energy Limited is a key participant in international oil markets with a significant presence in the West African region, and direct access to major energy markets across Africa. We not only provide solutions to today’s challenges, our eyes are also on the future. Riverbrand is your present and future energy solution provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage / supervise all ongoing construction projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of all construction projects
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years proven experience in similar role
- Ability to lead project of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Profession certification in project management will be an added advantage.
- Experienced overseeing a construction project.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2023.