Rivers State Government Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023 – This is to inform the public that Rivers State Government Recruitment has commenced and applications have started. Interested persons should read this article and apply below.
The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission (the Commission) is established pursuant to the provision contained in Section 197 (1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended). It is noteworthy that the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is one of three (3) State Executive Bodies so provided for.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the Customary Courts of Rivers State:
1.) Member of Customary Court (Proposed Court)
Slots: 5 Openings
2.) Member of Customary Court (Existing Court)
Slots: 14 Openings
3.) Chairman of Customary Court (Proposed Courts)
Slots: 5 Openings
4.) Chairman of Customary Court (Existing Courts)
Slots: 3 Openings
Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration, passport photograph, Local Government Identification, and a handwritten application signed by the candidate shall be addressed and forwarded online to:-
JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION,
15T FLOOR, BLOCK B,
HIGH COURT COMPLEX,
Applicants are required to upload their application together with the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae giving the following details:
- Full name, with surname first and in capital letters.
- Position desired and court.
- Date of birth, town, and local government area of origin.
- Current postal address including GSM phone number.
- Permanent home address.
- Marital status.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic qualification(s).
- Work experience.
- Present employment, status, salary, and employer.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
- Relevant credentials (academic/professional qualifications, etc.).
- Local government identification.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of completion of National Youth Service/or exemption.
How to Apply for Rivers State Government Recruitment Portal
Interested candidates should click here to apply, CLICK HERE TO APPLY
21st November 2022.