Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo Courses and Admission Requirements [Updated] – The management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo.
READ ALSO – Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (RUGIPO) Post UTME Form
Rufus Giwa Poly List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Crop Production Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment