NNPC Scholarship 2022/2023 – Apply for Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship. Here are the Step by Step procedures on how apply for Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship applications are open
NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture hereby announces the commencement of application for its 2022 / 2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship applications
The scholarship award is open to qualified undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of our educational Corporate Social Responsibility intervention designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
CHECK ALSO –
Eligibility criteria for Application.
To be qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
How to apply:
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Applications open on August 26 and close on September 9, 2022