Sharda University Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 – Here is all you need to know about the Sharda University Scholarship for International Students. Apply now.
In Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, there is a private institution called Sharda University.
The Sharda Group of Institutions, established by P.K. Gupta in 1996, includes the school. The organization has campuses in Greater Noida, Mathura, and Agra.
READ ALSO – World Best Scholarship Fully Funded
Benefits of Sharda University Scholarship
The Number of Scholarships to be offered is:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships.
Sharda University Scholarship Requirements
Below are the entry requirements for the program.
- Applicants must be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry to Bachelor programs, applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master’s, programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry into Ph.D. programs, applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Applicant must Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied for their degree in the English language are exempted).
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per the above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stated that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with the topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India,”
Click here to Apply – https://global.sharda.ac.in/ambassador-scholarship/