SSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024. Apply Now for Sokoto State University Opens Postgraduate Admission Form. Here are the requirements and how to apply.
SSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
SSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
It’s pivotal that all aspirants seeking admission into the Postgraduate Programmes at SSU furnish academic transcripts and meet matriculation requirements.
For those drawn towards the research-intensive terrain of PhD programmes, candidates should be armed with a Master’s degree in relevant areas and a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a scale of 5.0.
Aspiring Masters candidates must have a minimum of a Second Class Lower degree in pertinent areas. Those armed with a Postgraduate Diploma or a Third Class degree, coupled with at least five years of cognate work experience, from any recognised university might also be considered.
Candidates hoping to secure a place in the Postgraduate Diploma programmes should either possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in a relevant area or a Third Class degree in a corresponding discipline. Qualifications other than those stated, which the University deems acceptable, can also be considered.
Steps to Apply for SSU Postgraduate Admission
SSU has crafted an efficient application process that candidates can navigate smoothly.
- Visit the Sokoto State University Postgraduate School Portal at: https://pgs.ssu.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Start New Application” button to create an account, fill in the required information and click the “Register” button.
- Using your Username & Password, log in to the portal.
- Proceed to upload your passport and signature.
- Click the “Generate Invoice” Button, then select “Confirmed & Generate”. A customised Unified Payment Reference ID will be generated.
- Select “Pay Now” to make an instant payment, or print your invoice and proceed to any of the banks on the invoice to make payment.
- After payment, log in to your account, where an application number will be generated.
- Update your biodata, O-level and A-level records.
- Upload your academic certificates.
- Fill in the details of three referees on the form provided.
- Ph.D. applicants only: Submit a research proposal.
- Click on the “Final Submission” button. Please note, once you click on final submission you cannot edit your record again.
- Print your form and acknowledgement slip for record purposes.
The deadline for submission of applications is set for 6th August, 2023. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of this date.
For additional information or assistance, candidates can reach out to the university via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them at 08069379713, 08068790495, 08035948184, 09035748430, 08030967739.
SSU continues to open doors for aspirants seeking to further their education, providing opportunities to contribute to their respective fields, and fostering an environment of academic rigour and excellence.