Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan 2022/2023/2024 – Standard Chartered Bank is given out Personal Loan Products; this post is all about simple steps to get Personal Loan at Standard Chartered Bank, how to apply online, Requirements and repayment for a certain loan with interest.
- No Security Required: Loans are fully unsecured with no security required.
- Take Over Facility: We can help you move your loan with another bank to take advantage of our competitive terms.
- Easy Repayment: Repayment directly from your account with us.
- No Pre-liquidation Charges: You can make free partial or full liquidation at your convenience through our 24/7 online banking.
- Convenience: Wide range of channels where you can make repayment.
- Top Up For Your Need: If you need additional financing during your loan tenor, we offer you a top up as long as you have made regular repayments.
Eligibility for Standard Chartered Bank Loan
- Age: From 21- 60 years
- Min Loan: ₦175,000
- Max loan: ₦20,000,000
- Min Salary: ₦30,000 for Nigeria citizen and ₦50,000 for Foreigners.
- Interested applicants must has account with Standard Chartered Bank for easy identifications. Open account click here
Required Document to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Loan
- Completed application form
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Payslips for the last 3 months
- Letter of Awareness from employer to domicile your salary with Standard Chartered Bank
Repayment directly from your account with us, you can make free partial or full liquidation at your convenience through our 24/7 online banking. Wide range of channels where you can make repayment.
If you need additional financing during your loan tenor, we offer you a top-up as long as you have made regular repayments.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan 2022, 2023 / 2024
Visit Bank Loan https://www.sc.com/ng/borrow/personal-loan/
Please note better: Please fill in the above information for an estimation of your repayment amount. The Approximate Monthly Repayment figure for Standard Chartered’s Personal Loan is indicative and is not meant to be final or binding on the Bank.
The Bank reserves the right to determine the final interest rate in accordance with applicable laws and amount that can be borrowed.