Sterling Petrochemicals Recruitment | Salary, Requirements & How to Apply. Apply Now for Manpower Recruiter (Engineering / Construction / Oil & Gas Experience) at Sterling Petrochemicals.
Sterling Petrochemicals Recruitment | Salary, Requirements & How to Apply
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manpower Recruiter (Engineering / Construction / Oil & Gas Experience)
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Managing Hiring Processes and wide pool of talents in the organization.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating interview assessments.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company’s strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Collaborativeworking style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- The Manpower Recruiter will be responsible for Recruitment and onboarding, Performance management, succession planning, Learning and Development, and compensation management
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Head of Departments on end-to-end recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or similar.
- MBA in Human Resources or similar would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in an Oil and gas field, Construction, Engineering, terminal, shipping is a Must.
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Other HR Professional certifications would be advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
N400,000 – N800,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Manpower Recruiter (Engineering/Construction/Oil & Gas Experience)” as the subject of the mail