TAC Group Job Recruitment for General Manager | Apply Now. TAC group Presents a Job vacancy for qualified individuals. See the Salary and application requirements below.
TAC Group Job Recruitment for General Manager
The TAC Group ia a composite one stop professional services offering Business consultancy, Audit, Tax Advisory & Forensic Accounting services across various sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the maintenance and management of all of the organization’s real estate portfolio to produce an efficient service package, maximizing performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets
- Utilise agreed systems to manage real estate functions, analysis, and documentation to direct the development of plans for real estate to include management to achieve targets
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action, and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching, and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Assist in developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
- Manage and maintain contact with internal and external client/customers and suppliers.
- Develop the real estate portfolio by locating, assessing and presenting information about potential real estate acquisition responsibility to adhere to budgets and plan to maximize profitability
- Meet your targets and those of the team and organization as a whole the efficient running of SFL Properties’ business
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations including payments due and insert as applicable
- Manage, and maintain the real estate portfolio including maintenance schedules, repairs, insurance, compliance etc to achieve the best service and value direct and monitor real estate activities and the overall performance of the team to the organization to increase efficiency and maximize performance and profit locate, assess and present information about potential real estate acquisition effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the organization.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N500,000 – N750,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the Subject of the role.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2023.