Tansian University (TANU) Postgraduate Admission Form. Here are the full requirements and how to apply for TANU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023. See the full details below.
TANU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tansian University (TANU) postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See also – Tansian University School Fees (TANU)
List of All Private Universities in Nigeria
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Postgraduate Courses Offered at Tansian University
The following are all the PG courses offered at Tansian University:
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Accountancy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Business Administration
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Journalism and Media Studies
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Broadcasting
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Political Science
- MA. & PhD in Philosophy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Computer Science
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Biochemistry
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Microbiology
TANU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme of the University must:
- Have obtained 5 credits at not more than two sittings in WASC or GCE or NECO or NABTEB including the English Language and Mathematics.
- Possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the first degree and postgraduate programmes in their areas of interest for postgraduate studies.
- Be graduates of Tansian University or other recognized Universities/Institutions that possess the above qualifications.
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools (JAMB and Post UTME)
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Pharmacy in all Schools – View Complete list here
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may qualify for Postgraduate Diploma admission:
- Graduates ofTansian University or other recognized universities/Institutions who have obtained a degree of bachelor with at least a third-class honours with at least a 2.0 GPA on a 5-point scale.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a 3.50 Grade Point Average on a five-point scale or its equivalent may be admitted. Candidates with professional qualifications, including HND, should have obtained pre-professional qualifications, including 5 credits in WASC or GCE O/L or NECO to satisfy the basic University entry requirement, for admission for degree courses in their respective departments.
- In addition to (i) or (ii) above, in special cases, candidates may be admitted after passing such tests as may be prescribed by the Department/Faculty.
- Candidates who hold other qualifications considered equivalent to the above and acceptable to the Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University may be admitted.
B. MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
The following shall qualify for Master’s Degree admission:
- Graduates of Tansian University or of other recognized universities/Institutions who have obtained the Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines with at least a second-class honours with not less than 2.50 GPA;
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the Tansian University or any other recognized university/Institutions with at least credit level passes with a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on 4-point scale;
C. DOCTORATE DEGREE (PhD.) PROGRAMME
The following shall qualify for PhD admission
- Candidates who have obtained Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study shall qualify for Doctorate Degree admission.
- Candidates must possess a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale, GPA of 3.0 on 4-point scale for admission into Ph.D programme.
How to Apply for Tansian University Postgraduate Admission Form
Application Forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand naira only) made payable to: FCMB: Tansian University: 1458541012
Below is the process flow for the application:
- Make payment for the Application form as indicated above
- Login to the Tansian University Website at www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng
- Go to Postgraduate Application Form
- Download and print the Application Form
- Fill the PG application form.
- Submit the completed Application Form, Credentials, Bank teller for the Application Form and other relevant supporting documents to the School of Postgraduate Studies
CLOSING DATE: The application closes on Wednesday, 16th December 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants will undergo admission screening
- Date for the Postgraduate Admission Screening will be communicated to Applicants
For further enquiries, contact through the following
Telephone lines: 08035836516, 08064131134, 08064378213.
Be the first to comment