TASUED Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 | Requirements & How to Apply. Tai Solarin University of Education Direct Entry Form is out. See the requirements and how to apply.
TASUED Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 | Requirements
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
The road to TASUED begins with understanding who can apply for the screening exercise:
- Direct Entry Candidates: Aspirants holding A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB qualifications, who have also picked TASUED as their first choice or sought a switch to TASUED via JAMB, and have procured the 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Note: Only applicants visible on the TASUED profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
TASUED demands specific ‘O’ level requirements for each programme. It’s paramount that all candidates download and read the University Degree Brochure carefully and understand the ‘O’ Level prerequisites for their chosen course.
The online registration process is fairly straightforward, ensuring a smooth application journey.
- Visit the TASUED Admission portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and create an account using your JAMB Registration Number. This will be used to validate your details on the JAMB CAPS.
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise online using either a Master card or VISA ATM card. Make sure to print your receipt.
- Fill and complete the online Registration Form, ensuring all required information is provided accurately. TASUED mandates the use of the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify ‘O’ level results.
- Finally, print your Screening Slip. This slip, complete with your colour passport photograph and screening details, will be your identification/admission card during the screening exercise.
Note: The screening form goes on sale from Monday, 31st July, 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September, 2023. Any misinformation or false data provided by a candidate will invalidate the registration, leading to disqualification.
The screening exercise for all UTME/DE candidates will be held at the Main Campus from Tuesday, 19th to Friday, 22nd September, 2023. This exercise is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission into TASUED.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Screening Slip and Receipt
Note: Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited at the screening venue. Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the exercise commences.
You can check the results of the screening exercise on the Admission portal 24 hours post the screening. Direct all screening exercise related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No: 09031936019 (available during office hours only)