Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School Of Midwifery Admission Form. The requirements and how to apply for this programme is presented below.
UDUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023
The management of the School of Midwifery, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its 3-year basic training in midwifery education for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Requirements for UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission
- Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only through remita
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction”
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin
- Visit http://spbm.uduth.org.ng/basic/ and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledgement.
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the Entrance Exams.
Important Information and Dates:
- Application Commencement: 1st December, 2022
- Application Deadline: 3rd January, 2022 Entrance
- Examination Date: 7th January, 2022
- Oral interview date: 9th – 13th January, 2022