Nasarawa State College of Health Science and Technology Keffi (UITH) School of Nursing Entrance Exam 2023/2024. See the date for the UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam.
Nasarawa State College of Health Science and Technology Keffi (UITH) School of Nursing Entrance Exam 2023/2024
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme during the 2023/2024 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the entrance examination.
The UITH school of nursing entrance exam and interview/screening will hold as scheduled below.
- Date: Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th September 2023.
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin
- Time: 8:00am each day
Candidates are to check the hospital website as from 1st September 2023 for the guidelines, schedule and instructions for the conduct of the examination.
Guidelines for the Conduct of UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
- Candidates are to arrive at the School Complex at the scheduled time.
- Candidates must come in through the second gate of the School Complex which is adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Candidates must dress formally/properly for the examination.
- Candidates would undergo security check at the second gate before entering the School Complex. Hence the use of Mobile Phones, Bags, Wrist Watch, Calculator, ATM Card and any other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the Examination.
- Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by wearing their nose mask/sanitizer.
- Parents and Guardians will not be granted access into the School Complex.
- Vehicles of parents or candidates will not be allowed access into the School premises.
- Applicants are to keep all rules of engagement within and outside the School premises.
- Candidates must present the sumary page printed after completing application form, and a photocopy of the remita payment of #10,000 at the venue.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through text message and invited for the Oral Interview/Screening of Original Certificates(O’level Certificate/Print out and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age) on Monday, 12th September, 2022.
For further enquires contact the following:
- 09016428765 – Principal
- 08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- The Institution does not accept “Awaiting Result”.