UNIABUJA Business School DBA Admission Form 2022/2023. University Of Abuja Business School (UABS) Doctor Of Business Administration For 2022/2023 Academic Session. See the Requirements and how to apply Below.
UNIABUJA Business School DBA Admission Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Doctor of Business Administration programme of the University of Abuja Business School (UABS).
See also –
Applicants seeking admission into the Doctor of Business Administration programme of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, WASC, GCE O’level, NECO, NABTEB or TCII, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- MBA, MSc or related degree in any field of Management.
- Candidates must have at least three years of cognate experience in Management/Administration.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: 36 Calender Months.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School DBA Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira only).
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- Click on Abuja Business School Doctor of Business Administration.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
For support, contact email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 31, 2023.