University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. UNIBEN Post UTME Form is Out. Check Below For the Requirements, Date and Procedure on how to Apply.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is a public research university located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. It is among the universities owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria and was founded in 1970.
READ ALSO: University of Benin (UNIBEN) Cut Off Mark
The School currently has two campuses with fifteen faculties including a central library called the John Harris Library. The buildings in UNIBEN are sparsely built, they are not close to each other.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Benin, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIBEN Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
How much is University of Benin Post UTME Form
University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
RECOMMENDED LINK- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 For All Schools And Courses Departmental
Candidates Eligible for University of Benin Post UTME
The candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain for University of Benin Post UTME Form
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
|COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY
|Engineering Environmental Sciences Physical SciencesEducation – Physical Sciences Technical EducationStatistics (Pure Science option)
|Medicine DentistryBasic Medical Sciences PharmacyLife SciencesEducation – Life Sciences Agricultural Sciences Home EconomicsVeterinary Medicine
|Social SciencesEducation – Social Sciences Early Childhood Education Library and Information Science Guidance and Counseling Special EducationAdult Education
|Management Sciences Mathematics & Economics Estate Management StatisticsEconomics
|Law ArtsEducation – Arts
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule