UNICEF Internship 2022/2023 – The most prestigious internship program of the UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is now open. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and is a United Nations agency based in New York. The UNICEF Programme is a fully funded international internship program for all Bachelor, Masters and PhD students.
Students collaborate with UNICEF. There are various professions and areas of application for internships available to you. UNICEF graduates internship opportunities are available to students worldwide.
Read Also: Microsoft Internship Recruitment
You can apply if you are enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program or have completed your studies within the last two years. Any student over the age of 18 can apply for an internship at UNICEF. The duration of the internship is usually between 6 and 26 weeks.This is a paid internship program as participants receive a monthly stipend and travel expenses
UNICEF is an organization of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is very rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps people thrive, and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, our goal is to help you lead a satisfying life, both in your free time and in your free time.
This is a fully funded internship and all costs are covered by UNICEF. Are you ready to start your career at UNICEF? The information is given below.
Details of UNICEF Graduate Internship Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Level: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
Value of UNICEF Graduate Internship Program
The UNICEF Graduate Internship Program and its fully funded facility includes the following:
- Monthly stipend Scholarship.
- Subsistence contribution paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time flat rate as a subsidy towards travel and visa costs.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship Program
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Young Graduate Internship Program.
- Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students from any country.
- You must be enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working for UNICEF.
- Do not have other relatives in your hierarchical line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship Program
- Visit the UNICEF jobs page (here).
- Select the contact type “Internship” (here).
- Select the item level “Internship: (here).
- Choose any location/country.
- To apply for the internship, Visit the UNICEF Internship Program Official Website.