University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. UNIJOS Post UTME is Out, Check Below for the Date, Requirements and How to Apply.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form
The University of Jos, abbreviated as Unijos, is a Federal University in Jos, Plateau State, central Nigeria
What became the University of Jos was established in November 1971 from the satellite campus of the University of Ibadan. The first students were admitted in January 1972 as pre-degree students and the first Bachelor of Arts degree program begun in October 1973.
SEE ALSO –University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut Off Mark
In October 1975, then military government under General Murtala Mohammed established the Unijos as a separate institution.
The first Vice-Chancellor of the Unijos was Professor Gilbert Onuaguluchi. Classes began at the newly reorganized University of Jos in October 1976 with 575 students spreading over the existing four faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Education, Natural Sciences and Medical Sciences.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of UNIJOS is glad to announce to all suitably qualified candidate that the 2022/2023 post UTME has been released. To this end all candidate are advised to read this article to see the date, requirement and procedure on how to apply.
How Much is UNIJOS Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form Online Screening Date 2023/2024
UNIJOS UTME And Direct Entry Online Screening Schedule:
The management of the University Of Jos (UNIJOS) has announced 19th August 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 Post UTME online screening.
How to Apply for UNIJOS post UTME screening form 2023/2024
To be able to commence your post UTME screening and fill the form, you would need to pay the sun of two thousand naira which is non-refundable via online transaction.
- Begin the process by logging into the site: https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/.
- Tap on the “programme” bar because that’s what matters at the moment.
- then, click on UTME/DE screening, type in your JAMB regisration number and get started.
- You would be sent a confirmation link to the valid email address you opened your account with and would be required to continue the application process through the link that was sent to your email.
- Once you log into your personalized dashboard, select the “pay screening charge” option.
- Select the payment option that’s suitable for you and pay the two thousand naira.
- Once payment is made, you’ll get access to the screening form. Fill and complete the screening form as instructed and print it out.
- Keep the printed screening form with you and wait for the school to get back to you on the next line of action.
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours