UNILAG School of Foundation Studies Recruitment for Technical Staff. Apply now for Technical Staff at the UNILAG School of Foundation Studies.
The University of Lagos founded in 1962 has for over 5 decades provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
The School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Academic Session in the underlisted position:
Job Title: Technical Staff
We are recruiting Technical Staff for the subjects listed below:
- Biology (Genetics, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology)
- Chemistry (General Chemistry, Physical, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry)
- Physics (Modern Physics, Electricity & Magnetism, Heat/Waves/Optics, Mechanics/Properties of Matter)
- Visual Arts (Art History, Two Dimensional Design, Three Dimensional Design and Decorative Arts & other Craft Traditions).
- The position of is open to staff of the University of Lagos as well as other interested persons outside of the University community with a minimum of HND in the chosen subject area.
How to Apply UNILAG School of Foundation Studies Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of the completed application form duly endorsed by the referee to:
The Office of the Deputy Director,
School of Foundation Studies,
University of Lagos.
Application Deadline Monday; 21st August, 2023.