University of Maidugur UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form is Out. See Below for the Date, Requirements, and Procedure on how to Apply.
UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is a Federal higher institution located in Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in northeast Nigeria.
SEE ALSO- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Cut Off Mark
The university was created by the federal government of Nigeria in 1975, with the intention of its becoming one of the country’s principal higher-education institutions.
CHECK ALSO – JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
It enrolls about 25,000 students in its combined programs, which include a college of medicine and faculties of agriculture, arts, environmental science, Allied health science, Basic medical science, dentistry, education, engineering, law, management science, pharmacy, science, social science, and veterinary medicine.
READ ALSO –Post-UTME Form 2022: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023
Admission management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has released the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
RECOMMENDED LINK-JAMB Change of Course and Institution
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME (CHECK : UNIMAID Departmental Cut-off Marks), and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
NIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
Folow the steps below to register for the 2022/2023 post UTME
- Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
Be the first to comment