UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024. University of Port Harcourt has officially announced the commencement of Direct Entry screening registration
UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
Information Required for the Registration
Candidates are required to provide the following information during registration:
- Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), including pass level and points
- JAMB Registration Number
The online registration process commences on Monday, 3rd July, 2023 and will close on Monday, 14th August, 2023.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the following registration procedure:
- Visit the University Website: Log onto www.uniport.edu.ng to begin the registration process.
- Confirm Pre-loaded JAMB Details: Input your JAMB Registration Number and confirm the pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Generate Remita Code or Print out Payment Slip: For payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card, etc. or to pay at any of the following banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK). The fee is N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt: This should show an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Online Login and Form Completion: Login again online with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip. Complete the form as requested.
- Submit Required Documents: Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the photocopies of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, these documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Important Points to Note
- Inconsistency in the name on the registration documents may lead to disqualification. The names on O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slip and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2023 to be eligible for the admission.
- The online registration link will be disabled at midnight on Monday, 14th August, 2023, so it’s imperative to apply within the registration period.
- Candidates are advised to register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- The registration is completely online, hence candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
For technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101.