UNIPORT IITD Graduate Admission Form. The University of Port Harcourt Institute of International Trade and Development Graduate Programmes Admission Form is out. Below art the requirements and how to apply.
UNIPORT IITD Graduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Comprehensive Range of Graduate Courses
IITD proudly presents an array of courses designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills required in today’s global economy:
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in International Trade and Development
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in International Trade and Development
- Master of Science (MSC) in Customs Administration/Border Management
- Master of Science (MSC) in Ports Management and Maritime Administration
- Master of Science (MSC) in Shipping and Maritime Security
- Ph.D. Programme in Trade and Development Finance
Your Academic Gateway
The criteria for eligibility across these programmes vary:
- PGD Programme: A Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Economics, Political Science, and Law, or an Upper Credit in HND.
- M.Sc Programmes: A Second Class Honours Bachelor’s degree in specified disciplines, or relevant professional experience for trade industry professionals.
- Ph.D Programme: An M.Sc Degree in International Trade and Development or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
Duration of Study
Timeframe for Academic Pursuit
- The PGD and M.Sc programmes are structured to be completed in 12 months.
- The Ph.D programme spans a minimum of 24 months and a maximum of 60 months.
Method of Application
Step-by-Step Application Process
To embark on your academic journey:
- Obtain the Application Form online via the University of Port Harcourt’s website or directly from the IITD Office.
- A non-refundable application fee of ₦30,000.00 is to be paid at designated banks, with account details provided on the university’s website.
Final Steps and Inquiries
Ensure your completed Application Form, along with academic transcripts, reference letters, and other pertinent documents, are submitted by Tuesday, 30th January, 2024.