Uniport Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Finally out – The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Is uniport Post utme form out?
The University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT Post utme form is finally out for interested and qualified candidates.
Read Also: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
What is the UNIPORT Post UTME Cut off mark?
The University has pegged its cut off mark to 150.
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
How much is Uniport Post UTME form?
The post utme form cost NGN2,000 excluding bank charges
Read Also: Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170 & 180
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION 2022 / 2023 PROCEDURE
- Visit http://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card, etc or Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC AND UNIPORT- CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
N2, 000.00 0nly.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise Clearance, Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Be the first to comment