University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session. Uniport Post UTME Screening Form Is Out, Check Below For The Requirements For Application.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
The University of Port Harcourt is located in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt and was given university status in 1977. The University of Port Harcourt was ranked the sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education in 2015.
University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of University of Port Harcourt is glad to announce to all suitably qualify candidates and the general public that the post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out, therefore all candidate are advised to read through this article to see the requirements and procedures on how to get the form.
Requirement for UNIPORT Post UTME.
- Candidates most have made University of Port Harcourt their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate most minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME 2023
Below are the step by step procedure on how to apply:
- Qualified candidates should visit the official portal for UNIPORT is www.uniport.edu.ng to start.
- Input UTME Registration Number, confirm pre-loaded UTME details, and Print out Payment Slip.
- Then Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested and upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance.