University of Uyo UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022 – The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022/2023
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not
- Print the Notification of Admission Status
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Accept Landmark University Admission on Jamb Caps Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your offer of admission.