University Of Hamburg Ph.D. Scholarship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded. The University is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the 2022/2023 Ph.D. scholarship program. Interested persons should kindly check the article below for requirements and application procedures.
The University of Hamburg is located In Hamburg, Germany. It was established on March 28, 1919, coming from the Academic Gymnasium, the Colonial Institute of Hamburg, and the previous General lecture system.
Despite having a brief history, the university is home to five Nobel Prize winners and numerous other eminent scholars.
The monthly fellowship amount is EUR 1200. Parenting fellows may be eligible for an additional EUR 154 for childcare.
Requirements for University Of Hamburg Ph.D. Scholarship
- For basic scholarships, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family-related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2022 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2022 should intend to pursue their doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry, or physics.
SEE ALSO – Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2023 / 2024
Documents Required for Application
Below are the necessary documents required for the application.
- Application form.
- Income assessment.
- A tabular CV should include important areas within your field or major.
- Graded documents of completed examinations and coursework and final transcript.
- A research proposal with the project plan and timetable.
- Evaluation of the applicant by a faculty member.
- Assessment by a dissertation supervisor.
How To Apply
Click here to apply – https://www.uni-hamburg.de/fid/nachwuchsfoerderungsverordnung.pdf
For more information, check here!