Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session. The management of Gombe State University has finally released her admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the full list Below.
Updated GSU Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
If you applied for admission into the undergraduate programmes in the Gombe State University during the 2022/2023 academic session, you can now start checking your admission status below.
List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
How to Check Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the first-degree Programmes of the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Gombe State University (GSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Visit the www.gsu.edu.ng University website.
- Click on the “Registration” module link and select “Undergraduate“.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “Username” and “gsu2022” as your default password in the login request region.
- Click on “Print Admission Letter” to print out University Admission Letter and Registration Procedure.
Check through this method also:
Gombe State University (GSU) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Gombe State University (GSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your GSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Gombe State University (GSU) admission list.
Be the first to comment