Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in USA. Here are the requirements and application Procedures Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship.
Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in USA
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the Institution. The Gateway Scholarship guarantees $35,000/year to admissible applicants who earn an SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, or who have an unweight GPA of 3.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of their application.
Breakdown of Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ursinus College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Ursinus College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Ursinus College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Ursinus College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested students will need to apply for admission at Ursinus and then login with the username and password sent to them upon submission of their application to access the scholarship application (Please check the email address associated with your application).
Application Deadline: Not Specified