WAEC Biology Objective 2023 | Questions & Answers. In this post we shall be unveiling to you the best and correct ways of answering your WAEC questions that will make have an excellent result in your exam.
WAEC Biology Objective 2023 | Questions & Answers
Things to note in WAEC objective answer section
- WAEC objective section is answered only on the O. M.R sheet, not on any other piece of paper.
- The correct answer to any question is to be shared thoroughly, using a pencil. WAEC recommended pencil is the HB pencil.
- The answers to a WAEC objective question are to be shaded after careful consideration and selection of the most probably correct answer to that question. This is to avoid shading and cleaning multiple options for one question in the WAEC objective question. Students are advised to adhere to this instruction, as the O.M.R sheet used in answering the WAEC objective section is marked by a machine, that is sensitive to depression. So, when multiple depressions are created on a particle row of any number, the machine may get confused and invalidate both the cleaned option and the shaded option. So careful thinking is encouraged before an answer is ticked in WAEC objective section.
- All WAEC objective questions are compulsory.
- There are 60 WAEC objective questions.
Check out also:
WAEC GCE timetable Second Series is out Download
WAEC Digital Certificate App – Print your Burnt, Lost, or Damaged WAEC Original Certificates
How to Pass WAEC Examination Excellently
- Know The WAEC Exam Format.
- Study with The WAEC Syllabus.
- Create A Study Timetable.
- Read Your SSCE Notes.
- Read and Study.
- Practice WAEC Past Questions.
- Join A Group Study.
- Practice WAEC Questions Online.
How many questions are to be answered in WAEC?
In part 1, you’re expected to answer about 10 questions out of 12 or 13 questions. There are always compulsory questions, especially in section A. In paper 2, you answer all the 60 questions. As a student who wants to pass maths in WAEC, knowing the exam format will help you study as many topics as possible.
Be the first to comment