West Africa at Binance Recruitment for Growth Marketing Manager. Application are invited for suitable qualified persons for fill in the position of a Growth Marketing Manager at West Africa at Binance.
West Africa at Binance Recruitment for Growth Marketing Manager
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager – West Africa
Location: Lagos (Onsite / Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI;
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability;
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth;
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels;
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
Requirements West Africa at Binance Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Communications or any other related field;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation;
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures;
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible;
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence;
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
Working at Binance
- Competitive salary.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
- International work environment and flat organisation
How to Apply West Africa at Binance Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply