Westland University, Iwo Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – The management of the institution has published the provisional admission list for the current session. See below for all you need to know.
Westland University, Iwo admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
READ ALSO – Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022/2023 – How to Apply
How to Check Westland University Admission List
Currently, the Westland University, Iwo prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Westland University, Iwo admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Westland University admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
SEE ALSO – Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/2023 – Apply Now
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates successfully admitted into the Westland University, Iwo first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Westland University, Iwo admission list.
Be the first to comment